Monday, January 28, 2008

master of home 2

this ramesh kumar pawar. I am sharing real and true sex experience of my own life.I belong to a small village near chandigarh .I had first sex experience with my mom at the age of 16 yrs.and i feel it is always better to have sex with close family members because it is safe,free of cose and freee from all the diseses like AIDS & HIV. A girl/married women seraching some one to have sex and it is always better to go with your son / brother. Dear friend as I explained to you in my previous story( part-i) that how i started to enjoy the sex with my mom.my father live in village to look after his farming and milk dairy business I along with my two sister and mother lived in chandigarh, and my elder brother was in college hostel. When my both sister used to sleep in nights I quietly go to my mom bed room and i always found my mom to waiting for me.I always bolt the door and put some cloth on key hole.I had sex with my mom in totally nude i look my mom nude body ,she is lady with small height and sexy figure.dear friends the enjoyment which i get with my mom I never got with any other girl or lady in my life till date. My mom made me to sit on chair and then she started to suck my panis she used to suck my panis after keeping my lund forskin back .first she used to rotate her toung on the top of my lund this gave my a great pleasure ,after that she took my lund in her mouth and suck it like a lolly-pop that made me to feel like a heaven.

Then she asked my to taste her pussy ,i tasted the juice of her pussy and really i enjoyed a lot.we both took the 69 position and carrying this for about 15 minutes after that my mom asked me to fuck her by taking dogy position.this always took around 15 mints some times my mom asked me to realese cum in her pussy and some time she asked me to realese in her mouth, and really she used to takemy full cum in her mouth.this was a routine sex experience with my mom almost for ten years. Many times I USED to take bath with my mom and in bathroom also i fucked my mom in standing position and dogy postion, really the enjoyment what i have with my mom it is making me excited now also at the time when i am just writing this experience.my mother used to take PILLS (MALA-D) to avoide pregnency we took full precaution while doing sex with mom but my elder sister was having some doubt about that, one day she asked me that many night she has seen that I am going to mom bedroom in night, what is the matter. I told her that nothing when i dont get sleep in night then i just go to sleep in mom bedroom,she smiled at me and told dont tell lie she knows every thing, and she smiled at me.

There was a marriage in my close relative and my mom along with my younger sister went to village and from there along with my father they all attend that marriage and my mom was back to chandigarh after one week.my self and my elder sister were in chandigarh as house can not be left unattended in city. When my mom went to marriage my elder sister and my self were left alone.my elder sister again asked her repeated question that many times i go to mom bed room in night why.I asked my sister , what she feel about this ,she told she knows but she wanted to ask me then I told her I will tell but dont tell to any body, she promised that to me.then i explained all the situation and thing to my elder sister.I told my sister that if i didnot satisfied my mom the some times she may go out side with some one.sister realised the situation and again she smiled at me and told you are lucking that getting a comfortable sex at the age of 16yrs. I told my elder sister if she is interested then we can also have it now as mom and Younger sister is already out for a week.Initially sister was not agree ,an told me she is afraid of getting pregnent I told her mom is using MALA-D PILLS.and if she is interested the we can have with condom(NIRODH).SHE ASKED ME DO I HAVE NIRODH .i told her I will bring it from medical shop,then she got agree and told me to bring nirodh.i went to medical shop an brought the nirodh. I removed the cloth of my elder sister and mine too. I asked my sis to suck she took my lund in her mouth and suck it nicely the i suck her chuchi(breast) .we both got excited i asked my sister did she had sex earlier she told she is virgin till date then i put nirodh on my lund and tried to put inside her pussy, but it was so tight and sister was getting pain she told it will not go inside . Then i took 69 position and give my sister fuck with my toung and with two finger after that sister was much excited then againg i tried with my lund and with a little jerk i insserted my lund into her pussy she shouted with a sound mer gai but immediately i put my hand on her mouth .This was also a incident i fucked my sister and she had her first experience with me.another story will be in....(part-iii)

No comments: