Monday, January 28, 2008

Master of home 1

Hi friend.....its Rahul here This is my first story..... This is the story of when i was 20 years old..... I just to me a slave of home .... When my father was away....my step mom and her daughter would trouble me a lot..... My father was a good business man ..... Our family was rich and poch family... My mom age is 38 and my elder sister age is 25 small sister age is 19 and me of 22 and my father age is 43 all of women of my home too sexy ........ Every person like to fuck all of them. The story is like that ... My step mom and her both daughter... Would make me work all day....and they troubl me a lot .....about this my father do not now any thing.....When every father was at home they show that they care for me and love me a lot when every i told them that ....this time i compete to father ..... They bet me kick me....and more all one day he came to now all of the thing .... About his wife and daugther;s and and he had good propety which he mad on my name ..... To which my mom and her daughter came to now .... To which they start to hearsh my dad for propey .... For there harsh hasment my father died...... Then i was the owner to all the property.

Then i decide to throw them out of home......but later i came to now all the thing;s they did to me .....i thought of taking revenge.....so i told them if u all need food cloth and home then.....u all have to listen what i say u to do. Then from that time i was the king of home.....they all u to work day and night ...... One day i was just watching tv and my young sis working on cleaning floor my i felt on her boobs.....my eager gone up..... I just got up and moved near here....and told her to get up as she got up i just kept my both hand on her boobs and press them to which she got scare and ran to here mom ...... By later time she came with her mom and elder sis and start to shout at me.....i just got mad and stood there and moved to them and slap to all one by one.....to which my mom asked me yyyy did i do that ....i told them i am the master of all of them ...and all of u told me that what every i say u will do ....right or no i asked them.... They told yes ....then my elder sister told u r right but we did not let u to use our body.

I told them i can do what every i want with there body.....if u all don agery to me then i need to call up to police and tell them about u plan of killing my father....to which they all got stund....and just start to move .... I just stop them and told u all have only to night time to think...or else i need to call police.....and told them to go. Next morning i just called all of them and asked for what they plan are.....no one told any thing ..... I just called any younger sis and kept my hand on here boobs and start to press them no one told any thing.....i just came to now that they agreed to my trems and conditions ......then i just told younger sis to remove her top to which she did not i just got up an cought her by her hair and told i do not need any one to dis obve me ok ....and trou her top and made her stand like that...and told her to remove her pant also.....and she did that.....and i order her not to were cloth when i am at home i need u in bra and panty......and told here to go....and day passed away.....at night i called all of them in my room and told them to sit on ground....and then i just got naked and told my elder sis to come near bed ....she came in few min... And i told her to suck my cock,.....to which she start to cry and begging me not to make her to do that ....i just scremd on here ....i just chought here by hair and forced my cock in her mouth but she did not take it...i plant a slap on her face to which she start to cry More .... Then i chout here nose to which she opend here mouth and i forced my cock in her.....after that I had good cum in her mouth and order her to drink all of it .....than i just undress here and fucked here then after when every i want i just fuck them .....i just make all of them to be in bra and panty....at home ....i just made them as slave of mine......i use they body for entertement ...i burn ther nipple they pussy and all the part of they body....

No comments: