Tuesday, January 22, 2008

an autobiography




me a 35yrs old woman married from last 13yrs with two kids today me going to tell u all about my experiences . to start with me born to a very smart& lovely mother she a real gem my father very active& nice but of no comparison to mother she is a real open minded woman always there to help family i had a elder brother to he two yrs older to me since my mother very friendly with children so we where very close to her& use to share everything with her even my brother to very open to her& she to never ever tried to hide anything from us she had made us a open minded human being .it started when i had my first periods & i went to her to let her know all about it since i was bit scared of to but she made me very comfortable &told me its very natural nothing to fear of& explained me all in full detail about its importance in woman life plus what all that mean to woan she even guided me too how to be hygeinc on those days plus what all to be looked after& how to have a pad inside plus when the feeling of it to be changed she was of real help to me which no one can have ever done she was very open& not a hint of shyness in her while we talking all about it she even hugged me& assured me its very very natural every women had to undergo .all my fear had gone by now& me as confident as ever before thks her for all her help& went out to my room but had a extra respect for her from that very day since her openness had helped me to cover all gilt which i had a few hours before me discussing it with her she had given back all my confidence& i feeled of that someone is there to look after me when ever me in trouble and after that days passed by rest again


after that about a month time i found lots of changes inside me my boobs r developing plus nipple was inlarging & where there was very little hairs around my cunt now its almost fully covered by the curly black hairs i was bit worried so want to mother & told her everything she patted me & laughing told me its very natural babby its normal to have such changes since there is lots of hormones changes going inside of me & it had its effect o my body since me slowly developing into a woman from a girl& i should not worry about all this since its very natural& let nature do all its dues . she even told me its importance& why all this changes happening in me since as a woman i had to undergo many more chsnges since i had to bear child inside me& give brith to childrens& its because of that all this happening in me she even told me in clear terms how the child is bron & what all sex is about& how it is done but she even told me that sex is not only to reproduce but to enjoy also& she taught me all how to enjoy sex she taught me how to kiss passinately plus taught me doing it with me seeing her doing it to me& the way she did i to started responding& in no time i to was able to kiss her passionately she let me do it & whenever i did some mistake she use to guide me so in no time i was almost doing it perfectly then she taught me all about licking eating sucking cunt & first she did it to me & then i watching & experiencing it did exactly to her& whenever me not on the mark she was there to help me so in no time i learned all about cunt licking eating& sucking she taught me all bout playing with boobs& showed me how to suck them by doing it herself to me& later allowing me doing the same to her in no time i learned all from her in less then three hours i was almost perfect in all things& all my gilt& shame about it had gone now me a very confident& carefree girl with all the knowledge i had she told me to be carefull now since this all can lead me to trouble when i inquired about the trouble she said me can be pregenent & that can lead me in lots of trouble she taught me how to be carefull& taught me all about safe sex in no time i was a perfectly blanced very experienced girl which changed my outlook completely



this went on almost daily we use to indulge in it when ever we had space& privercy slowly we r used to each other& know exactly how we can make other satisfy we know how to enjoy each other body & not a hint of gilt or shyness in each other deeds slowly i was learning all very well from my mother giving me practical knowledge in no time i learned all& how to make two woman satisfy each other without to look after the men .our discussion was always open& very casual she had no tabboo about it& never ever had a feeling of gilt . soon we started discussing about all even she told me that my elder brother is very upset this days& is always lost in his thoughts& is very upset plus very uncomfortable .i pamper her to probe further she told me that she had seen his hard on & she feel that its his hard on which is giving him trouble i told her why not she talk to him openly as she did to me so that he to can be confident like me otherwise he will take wrong steps to this she feel right& said yeah that's there she told me not to bother them in the evening when me my brother& mother only in the room since our father came late home from work& she want to talk about it tonight itself since she don't want to waste time & i said she a real perfect mother& let god bless every kid with the type of mother we had to this she gave me a real thight hug& said she doing all as its her duty to see that her kids develop perfectly without any wrong impression . i had all the respect for her increased by manyfold since i think she a best mother we can ever have

later that evening when my brother came back home& we mother daughter talked all in our eyes& my mother just gave me a signal& i went inside my room& she headed towards my brother room when she was inside my brother room i could not hold on & came near to his room but very carefull that no one can see me but i can have all the view of his room i found my mother talking to him about his school his studies& hos games since he a good basketball player she was talking to him very normally& let him relax& be open with her she was talking to himabout everything that concern him he to slowly after initial excitment very normal but was lost in his thoughts which can be seen on his face then my mother came to the track& inquired him about his uncomfortness he said nothing but when mother insist on he opened himself to her . he told her that he very upset since he always had a hard on looking at erotic things or watching women plus there's a lot of pain there when my mother inquired from him that why not he release himself he told her that he don't now how to do it to this my mother was bit upset but showed a very normal face to him& was listening him with all the care& concern in his face he was becoming more open he told her that he was unable to have his mind in place & unable to go thru his studies i could see concern in her face but she sliently hear all from hm& when we was thru she told him to come closer to her& said beta its very normal thing since he is growing up& all the hormones changes r taking place inside her body plus its normal for the young men to have a hard on looking at opposite sex & thinking of them but one has to release himself from it she told him that for it masturbation is best relief but when my brother not knowing anything about masturbation she guided her hand towards his dick& hold it thight in no time he gave a loud moan she removed his pant along with his shorts& let his dick free it was standing like a pole she told him to hold his shaft in his hand& herself did it so that he learn it properly & started moving her hands around his shaft so that he knew exactly what to do it gave instant relief to him& we was almost shouting tht this is what he like to feel his dick was becoming more hard& thick in mom's hand plus she was moving her hand fully to& fro he seems to like it very much7 was saying all odd words& begging mom not to stop& do it fast mom started doing it fast& about a min later when i was his body shaking vigrously& his thighs to started pushing with mom's head she took his dick inside her mouth& at once my brother gave a loud moan7 was grinding his thighs towards mom's mouth& shouting louding as if releasing something from his dick i found my mother vigrously sucking his cock very fast& thick white cum was coming out of her mouth as she was pumping him fast this lasted for about a min& then i found my brother looking very relaxed& fresh no more tension in his face mom swallowed all that she had in her mouth from her son dick& then cleaned her mouth with a cloth & gave brother a real passionate kiss on his lips he to seems to enjoy it fully & was responding her kisses with excitment the way she was giving him then his hands started to probe her boobs from outside her top he was pumping pressing& even pinching her boobs from the top of her dress& all the time giving her the kisses in her lips in no time his hands went inside her top7 now he was playing with her bobbs directly& in no time had her top moved up& her boobs made free from her bra& playing with them at ease& all the time kissing her hard in her lips it lasted for full five mins& in that time i found his dick again hard as before my mother to saw it& moved his one hand on his dick& told him to masturbate he was now kissing her lips& with one hand playing with her boobs& with other masturbating himself what a view i thought this went on for about ten mins& then with a loud moan he started ejecaulation i saw white thick cum coming out from his dick like a steam from a waterfall7 he was now showing a sign of releif plus fullfillment & then my mother asked him how he feel know he almost thk her for all she did to him& she told him from now u take care of urself& warned him to be carefull with girls& even told him all about safe sex she even showed him a condom& taught him how to use it when he had it on his tool which was errect again by all told by mother she guided his tool towards her cunt& let his tool enter her & was guiding him all the time when to push& increase the force& when to slow down in no time my brother learned all from her& know he was pumping his tool deep inside her cunt& was doing it as he a very experienced one i saw how he was converted from a unstable mind boy to a perfect blanced man by my mother after pumping inside her for some time he just thrrow himself on her body& was breathing very hard i knew he was coming & after he was thru my mother told him to get up& then taught him how to dispose the condom hygenically my mother just hugged my mother& i could see releif plus sign of fullfillment in his face& he was tanking her all the time mother patted him on his head& said enjoy my son don't ever be worried again if ever any problem let ur mother knew it& be confident u will betaken care off& then started dressing herself& told him to do it himself to & then giving him thight hugged came out of his room


after that i found a real change in him from a shy&underconfident boy he is converted to a very carefull jolly & very confident young man his attitude to had gone a tramantence change he use to always joke & cheerfull all the time plus from a very average student he was now always amomg the top plus his other activity to had gone from the bottom to the top .he was now a real confident& very cheerfull guy in no time but i found a real change in his eyes while he was watching me .his viewing me to had changed he was always watching my body from every possible angle plus his eyes always on my body parts like scanning. he use to be always trying to see my body from all possible way .his eyes scanning my body always& whenever me sitting or bending his eyes always try to gain inload , he was successfull many times to since later i to myself use to sit or bend in such a way that he can have a best view of myself plus i had seen him making love to mom in every way in home in all places in living room in kitchen in lobby even in trarace or many times in the balcony he was always in action whenever he found her alone& had a privercy i knew it all but never evershowed whenever he was enjoying with mother later we& mother use to do it together with each other but very carefull that he not knowing anything between us& plus make it a point that he don'y know anything that me always watching him while he was having mom so i use to myself show offmyself to him since i myself horny with him after watching him so horny with mother& i always try to fantasy him in my dreams it went on for a while & then one day after we where alone in home as parents gone to relative place i thought of it 7 started



early morning our parents leaved for a relative place& where not suppose to be back by late night& so i was alone with brother in the house when i woke up & came out of my room brother was sitting in the leaving room& watching tv as i entered the leaving room& enquired about the partents he told that they left early so i said ok but as i wa roaming in the room i found his eyes fixed on me since i was only in my nightie& had a habbit of not wearing anything benneth it & since me waking so i thing he was able to sense my fig very properly i knew he eyeing me but let his eyes feast on my body& walked& bend in such a way that he can scann my body easily slowly i found him a bit tense to& was uncomfortable sitting there & was moving either way to hide his discomfort& then i came & sit in sofa just in front of him but real close so that he can even smell my oudur but said nothing& sat in such a pose that my legs bend in front& as i bend my legs my nightie to adjust itself with my body& now my thighs were left exposed & he was able to see my inners thighs& even a large parts of butt& then i sat in such a way that now almost my whole cunt is exposed since me not having any inner garments on my body seeing my fully exposed cunt in front of him i could see a bit tenseness in his face& there was lot of sweet to on his face he was showing sign of uneasyness sitting like that for a large time but not let him had a idea that me exposing knowingly to him& eyes fixed on tv as showing me in watching tv& not at bother , sitting like that for a large time& he to had a real feast for his eyes watching all of my secreat parts & my cunt& ass i stand up& told him to look after the house me going in to take bath he just nodded his head but was unable to say anything& was watching me going in to my room my butts& ass make him all more horny as i walked to my room ,entering there i never bother to lock my room & opposite left the door opened & singing went to the cupbroad to take out towel& cloths but heard someone walking outside my room i knew its my brother so at once i removed my nightie& was totally nude in my room walking so that he can see me very easily it was a really a feast for his eyes then singing a song i went inside the bathroom to have a bath slowly he entered my room & was all the time watching me taking bath & i on my side knowingly that he outside sowed him all fully it was a unbearable pain for him to watch me nude for such a long time he was slowly loosing his control which can be seen on his face but i acted as not knowing anything that he was almost watching my body for more then two hours by now then after a real nice bath i dried myself& was about to move out of the bathroom that he hide himself behind the door& i knew it but never ever showed as i moved out of the bathroom still fully nude& watching me nude with just as fresh as rose after the bath was to much for him& he at once ponched on me from behind the door& throw me on the bed& without saying or wasting any more time inserted his penis inside my cunt in one full thrust& started moaning loudly& he came at once deep inside my cunt on my side i acted very neutral so that he don't had a feeling of gilt in him& then after he thru with his cum he throw his whole body over me& we started kissing deeply on each other mouth as exploring all we can about each other it was a very long deep passinate kiss then he moved to my neck my chicks my ears& was almost kissing me every where it went about ten mins in this time i found his dick which was inside of me again gaining strength& in very short time he was again hard inside me this time i widen my legs as much as i can so that he can be this time freely roam inside me& he on his part started pumping deep inside me it was hurting& painfull but i found a strange passion in that pain to felt something moving on my thighs so as i touch that feeling of moving& brought it to my eye i was shocked to see my hands full of blood so blood was moving out of my cunt& as told by my mother i knew my hyemen has been brokenby my own real brother& when he to saw blood on my hand& knew he had broken my stoppage he with his full froce started fucking me like mad& his body was fully of sweet which was falling on me but he was thrusting like mad deep inside me i to myself left that its itching there& felt something releasing from it& he to by then cum deep inside me like fountain& feeled each& every portion of my cunt is filled by his cum then again he fall over me but still inside me & said thks i said for what he said for submitting myself to him& to this i kissed him & said its my pleasure to & we started kissing each other for a real long time but not bothering to move still away from each other his dick rested there for some time& again he was hot& this time the sex crossed all bars& we both thrust from our sides with full froce& kept on doing it till we both had a real mind blowing orgasm together & then only we parted from each other body as we both stand up& saw the bed shreet totally drench with my blood& cum started laughing real loudly& then made it clean by washing it many times this was my day of loosing virginity& gaining lots of practical knowledge more about me i bit later


that day we both lost in each other so much that never know when the evening was on had it around as many times as we can even lost the count but never tied of each other both wild for other so it was a never ending play by the time we thru its as we a perfect couple knowing each other body from a very long time when my parents back& my mother came to my room to inquire about the day i told her all that happened very openly she to listen it silently& then hugged me& said had i taken precaution i told her no she said be carefull next time& then went & came back little later with two tablet on her hand& made me have them with water& then gave a full packet of it& told me to take one after sex every time so that me carefree of any unwanted pregency i kissed my mother on her head& thks her for her support but after that no stopping me soon i was invoved with two teachers of my school& later was very physical with principle to but never ever let others know what me doing as very carefull every time on ,this four men where having me many times a day almost without breaks its twice a day with brother& out of three usually one on a average have me daily this went on for many years ,in no time was body was full& very shapy a dream woman for every men big firm boobs& real nice& shapy thighs& butts plus my dressing sense to undergone a change now i use to wear cloths which showed my curves& my clevage .after me thru with my school& entered cllege i was a very popular girl there all dieing to be with me there i meet three guys two from my class& one senior to me it was again a very active sex life brother& three guys always after me not a day passed that me not banged three or four times a days even passing periods days was very difficult since them not leave me on that days even so with such a active sex life i passed out of college& soon was employed with a mnc firm with my mothers help offcourse all this time never ever ignore my mother we both always remain as close as we can but never ever others had even a hint of it we both mother daughter having brother almost daily but he to never knew about it ',in this time my brother to had developed into a real stud man by now& he a centre of attraction to all the women but he never ever ignore me or mother& was first filling us then going to others we to on our parts never ever say no to him but we both mother daughter very carefull that he not know that we know that he screwing both of us always give other a space now the guys with whom me in college to invoved in there life& slowly i left them all but found new ones in office na


it was a daily routine after that my brother use to have my mother in morning& afternoon& me in afternoon evening& night , ithink we had sex more then even the married couple would be having at that times almost thrice or more daily he to use to do it with my mother o almost daily since he young& his body very energtic he was able to give us both to much ,me on my part use to excite him as much a i can plus even in the office i was invoved with ny boss plus the country head of the firm me working both middle age but very energtic& strong they both use to have me as& when possible wheither in office or outside plus both very erotic & made me do in every possible pose & style ,so it was almost sex many times a day for me even either of the three would leave me on my periods days even so almost twice a day by brother& once a day by any of the both office ones ,my life was full of excitment not to left my mother to so its a very exciting life me living even when ever there's a conference or meeting i the one whom always have to go with either of the two & there it was just fun .



once we had a conference in hongkong which had to be attended by all branches people from the world so it's almost all the big shots of our firm there from all over the world plus the ceo &chairman to was attending it every branch had to be ther with the progress reports& there accounts i along with our country head where there so we where introduced there to all & even ceo personally talked us all about indian business& was very much pleased with way we explained him all he was showing his interest which my country head told me to be moretalkive with him & so i was almost always on the side of chairman& ceo thru out the conference he to was shoing interest in me plus very soon he was a bite more open n his talk plus action as it was a very hatrick day plus in evening always there's some party or function like& it was enjoyment late evening plus hard working day& so as we use to be free & parting in the evening dancing enjoying food& drinks i found he always by my side& was always insisting me to dance with him& as he the boss i was not able to say anything to him other then obeying so i was almost dancing with him only& he to use to dance as much as i can& later we both use to sit for rest together it was almost a daily thing in three four days we where to close to each other & later i found him dancing to close to me making it a point to touch my body as much as he can even found him hugging& squeezing my body even on my butts or many times his hands use to kiss pass my boobs& sometimes he use it give them a fast squeeze to , as sunda there use to be no conference so on sat. night we where having more late night party& as i was in evening dress which was a skrit& very nie& exciting top found his hands on my butts above the skrit & was squeezing& holding them hard after a lots of dancing when we where tied& as we sat for a rest i found him hugging me tight plus his hands exploring my body in no time his hands inside my skrit& he was stroking my butts cheeks but i kept a very natural face either trying to move away nor showing any sign to excite him even but h was in great mood that day& every soon had his lips on my since he already had a few drinks so with the breath of drink he started kissing me hard deep inside m mouth i just opened my mouth a bit to let him have a free pass he kept on sucking my lips for a very long time7 once he was thru with it i found him squeezing my boobs above my top very openly now i was bit taken away since many around us but all where to horny themself to note anything after squeezing them for a large sum of time he kissed me on my neck& told to me to fellow him & just started walking out me to fellowed him& in no time was just behind him walking& he was moving towards the lift to be taken to his room as we entered the lift& he press the botton for his floor he held me thight in his arms& his lips sucking my lips all over the time once we reached his floor we just picked me up in his arms& still kissing me hard started walking towards his room me on his arms almost now laying as we reached his room he signal me to get the keys out from his coat& i opened the door still on his arms so he took me inside& shot the door with the back kick & just throw me on the bed& just unzipped his pant& rolled it down along with his shorts& proceed towards me lifted my skrit& pulled down panty in one go& just entered me in one full stroke i was bit taken a back but said nothing in no time his dick resting in the deepiest portion of my cunt& he gave a loud moand with a grind soon he was coming inside me as he over with his cum he removed away from me& went to toilet i kept laying there & soon he was out totally nude & moved towards me& without saying anything removed my top& then my bra & later my skrit in a min i was totally nude in front of him he then signaled me to move my mouth on his dick not a word exchanged between us its only his sign to me to do it& i shamelessly like a whore started sucking licking his dump dick i first lick it allround & then took all his dick inside my mouth since its not errect by now & my trying hard to get him errection soon i found him dailing someone & was talking to his wife& was talking with her all & me sucking him soon his dick was showing sign of coming back to life& we was talking loose with his wife all the time but not even looking at me but just signalling me to carry on& me to doing it as & soon his dick was hard thick in my mouth& now me moving my mouth all over his shaft its was full of my selva allover his shaft plus he was now talking to much loose with his wife i was able to heard all but he never ever allowed me to move my mouth away from him dick for a second even soon he was pumping my mouth with his powerfull thrust as he fucking my mouth he kept on doing it for some toime& talking with his wife all the time& then all of a sudden he started cumming inside my mouth his cum so heavy that i was unable to hold all in my mouth & lots of his um came out from sides which where all over my face& then he removed his dick from my mouth with force& let his last drops of cum fall all over my face& still talking to his wife then he said bye to her wife& then slapped m y face three four times with his dick so that even the last drops of his cum where on my face& then with his one hand he pasted all his cum allover my face a he applying some paste on my face& then without saying a word he went to washroom& when he came out cleaning himself up i stood up to go in washroom but was held by him& he applying force on my face moved my mouth towards his ass crack 7 then pressed my face hard on his ass i got his signal& started licking his ass& asshole plus sucking his balls it went on for about ten mins& then he made me on my all four& entered his dick from behind & holding my both boobs firmly with his pam& started giving me full hard thrust & it lasted for again three to four mins& then with a loud moan he was cumming deep inside my cunt later we withdrawhimself & still not a word exchanged between us signalled me to go inside wash room& cleaned myself when i came out after washing myself i ound him sleeping on the bed very deeply